September 20, 2006

Something New

So I've got several "something new"s to share.
1) Every time Maggie picks up something soft, like stuffed animal, or a blanket, she sucks her thumb and cuddles with it. Every time, seriously. I tested this out the other day, and took pictures for proof.


2) We had our first illness. She had a minor ear infection (not bad enough for medication) and a fever. She's also got a fever that stays about 102. Maggie is still a sad, sad baby. Can't decide if she wants to play, or cry, or have Mama hold her, or cry, or ... you get the picture. It's just pitiful.
3) Did you see the new link over there on your right, labeled Melissa's Flowers? I made a website/blog just for my flowers since I'm starting to get referral business and people want to see what I've done. I've got two more weddings to post, then it'll be up to date (now if I could only remember where I put those pictures).

No comments: