June 22, 2006

I wouldn't call it the 7-year itch so much ...

... as I would call it a ruined anniversary. I got REALLY sick on our anniversary (Monday). So much so that on the way to dinner I had Tyler first turn around and head back home when we were about 10 minutes from the restaurant, and second, pull over about 2 blocks from our house so I could hurl in front of some lucky person's house. Yep, some poor family (probably eating dinner) got to see some crazy lady all dressed up pull over in front of their house, open the door and hurl. Ick! Ick! Ick!

We even had a baby-sitter for Maggie that went to waste! Ug. We were fortunate enough that she did not pick up my stomach bug. And I will commend Tyler on being so kind and caring while I continued to barf the night away (other than the fact that he slept in the guest bedroom so HE wouldn't get sick)!

No comments: