March 4, 2011

James is here!!!

James finally arrived yesterday, March 3rd at 3:25 p.m. He weighed in at 9 pounds, 10 ounces, 21 3/4 inches long. It was a long labor (36 hours), but I was able to have a *natural* VBAC. Tyler and I are so very thankful to the Lord for such a wonderful birth experience, that he arrived safely, and we are all doing great. So far he has been a totally chill baby, very very little crying and lots of sleeping and cuddling. I love our little man!
Minutes after arrival. He was cranky!

Tyler took this picture this morning - our little chunky monkeyI will update with more pictures later, I am using a different computer and it can't read my camera card.

3 comments:

Melea said...

Oh my goodness, guys! He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him in person!

starbucksgirl said...

My word. What a healthy boy. Props to my girl for delivering natural. So proud of you friend.

Amber said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him. You did GREAT!