January 25, 2012

Exploding Diaper

Probably not how I should spend 5 minutes updating my very neglected blog, but it's funny.

James' diaper exploded overnight, it must have had a tear in it or something. What a crazy mess. Those polymer crystal-things were all over his front, with a similar amount in the rest of his PJ's. And I couldn't just pop him in the bath, either. I didn't want that stuff clogging my drains. It took at least 10 wipes to pick them all up and get him clean. And I am SO glad his jammies are zip-ups and he can't get inside. Jeez!


Ok. Here are some other pictures from the past couple of weeks (poor Maggie - with her being in school I don't take quite as many photos of her anymore. I will remedy that this weekend with her 6th birthday)

Here's James drinking from a bottle. He's very proficient now. We're moving on to sippy cups.
 We had to install gates both upstairs and downstairs last weekend. Mr. James likes to make a beeline to the stairs as soon as no one is watching him. They are a hassle but worth it.
 And when people aren't looking he likes to eat shoes. All kinds: mine, Tyler's, Maggie's, clean, dirty, new, old, slippers... It's a gross habit we're trying to break.
 And the tupperware cabinet. He's found it and loves it. It still is not quite enough to keep him from fussing when I'm making dinner, but it does provide a couple minute's distraction at least.

And I noticed that my iPhone pictures are quite red. Not sure how to remedy that.

No comments: