July 29, 2006

Half a year gone, already???

Maggie turned 6 months old on Thursday. It still seems like we left the hospital with her only a little while ago. At her 6-month check-up on Friday she weighed in at 15 pounds, 10.5 ounces, and measured 27.5 inches long (for those who care thats the 50th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height). Her doctor gave her a once-over and everything looks good! We are so blessed with a happy, healthy baby girl - how did we live so long without her in our lives? And now my friends are getting pregnant with their second round of kids - makes me want another baby!!! I know I'm crazy, but that's a different story.

Anyway, here are her monthly boppy pictures - I rotated her around to the foot of the crib so her feet wouldn't be hidden by the bumper in the pictures. Look at her sitting up all by herself now. It is SO much fun. Enjoy!

No comments: