July 4, 2006

Look - Maggie's new trick!

This post is a week late. Sorry about that! Maggie decided to surprise us all by sitting by herself on her 5-month birthday (6/27/06 - last Tuesday). I tried just for fun to see how far forward she would lean, but showed me up by sitting up all by herself! Here are some pictures of her showing off her new stunt. These pictures are from the last week.

And now that she can sit up on her own she needs a lot more to do, so Mama went to the store and picked up some new toys. Maggie's favorite activity is tipping over her basket of toys and trying to get them out. It was amazing to watch her learn how to pick up these little balls that make noise. At first she just couldn't do it, and now she knows exactly how to scoop them up since they are still too big to be picked up from the top.

A new toy!

Look at my hat! Mama put it on backwards - that's not how it's supposed to go!
This is my basket from Gramma Amron, I love to tip it over and get my toys out! This is my July 4th outfit - tiny stars all over it.

No comments: