December 1, 2006

A little pre-Christmas Cheer

Here are two short videos of Maggie "dancing" to Christmas music, and one of her crawling on all fours. And note, those are 12-month PJ's she is wearing, and they fit her perfectly. I still cannot believe that she is actually wearing 12-month PJ's, they still look entirely too long when I just hold them up. The music in the background is from the Pttery Barn Christmas CD from 2000, I think.

This is a new thing i'm trying - posting a video on the blog. Not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not, or if it even works. We'll see.



If it isn't working, you can click on the links below like normal.
Maggie Dancing
Maggie Crawling

2 comments:

Greg, Niki and Addie said...

Awesome! Addie and I watched the clips together and she danced along with Maggie!

Greg, Niki and Addie said...

Awesome! Addie and I watched the clips together and she danced along with Maggie! great music!