December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

We are enjoying our first Christmas together with Maggie. We started the celebration tonight (Christmas Eve) with my parents and siblings. Tomorrow we go to the Spaids and my Mom's family. Then the 26th we go to my Dad's, the 29th we have the Davidson Christmas (a branch of Tyler's family), then the 30th to my Dad's side of the family. Whew! I hope Maggie can make it through all of those Christmas parties. If you counted, there are 6 big events to go to. Pictures from tonight are below. I'll post more from the coming festivities as they occur and I have time to sit in front of the computer.

Tyler and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you be filled with wonder and awe at the ultimate gift of all this Christmas Season - God sending his Son to Earth to reconcile ourselves to Himself. Joy to the World, the Lord is come!

Maggie in her "Baby's First Christmas" bib.


Maggie & Gramma Sue's cat, Winston. She sat still for some cute pictures in that baby chair.

A new toy for Maggie!

No comments: