March 17, 2009

Pump It Up - turns a frown upside down!

Monday our friend Julie invited us out to a warehouse full of moonwalk toys (that's what I remember them being called when I was little). They had a HUGE slide, obstacle course, climbing wall, basketball court-thing, etc. So we got there, and Maggie DID NOT want to go on them. I think she got scared when she couldn't see me for a second when I went to talk with a friend, and then in my zeal to get her to go down the slide I knocked her over as we were going up the blow-up steps and she cut her lip (I KNOW - bad mama!)

So she pouted and cried and whined for about 10 minutes. She put herself in time-out on the bench. How could I not take a picture of that?
Finally, she got the gumption to try it herself. Here she is lined up behind Nyah to go up the steps. So the slide really is fun! Maggie told me later, "Mommy, I don't want to go on the slide with you."Happy girl!
And off she goes!

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

Melissa, she looks like such a big girl in the 4th picture. She is all grown up. :(