June 23, 2010

Anniversary and Father's Day

This year our 11th anniversary fell the day before Father's Day. So we celebrated our anniversary Saturday by shipping Maggie off to our friends, went out for some good coffee and a fabulous gourmet dinner, and came home to an empty house in the middle of the night. Even though we had to be up early on Sunday, it was nice to wake up (just this once) without Maggie crawling all over us.

Father's Day after church we bought some BBQ chicken for lunch, Tyler got to relax the whole afternoon, and for dinner we went to Percy Priest for some swimming and a picnic dinner with fancy sandwiches. Then once we got home he got to relax some more. Did I take pictures of any of our fun times? No, I did not. I don't know what my problem was! But I will say it was a great weekend.

No comments: