September 21, 2007

Midnight Snack

(I apologize for the lack of posting lately. I just can't seem to get enough time on the computer these days to update more than once or twice a week)

The other night Maggie kept hounding us for "eat" before bedtime. So I finally opened the fridge and did the usual "Do you want juice? Grapes? Milk?" Nope, she wanted none of it (and she NEVER turns down grapes). She kept pointing to the veggie drawer. Thinking she was mistaken, I opened it up and told Maggie there wasn't anything in there she wanted. Wow, was I wrong!!! She pulled out the red pepper I had just bought and kept saying "please". So, I washed it up and chopped a couple pieces off it. You got it, Maggie wanted red pepper before bedtime. How random is that? She probably ate about 1/4 of the pepper before we could finally put her to bed. You'd think we didn't give her dinner or something, good grief!

No comments: