August 4, 2009

My Apologies & Some Updates

I hope to be able to blog a little more frequently now that my busy schedule is slowing down a tad. As I mentioned before, we've decided to try and sell our house. So the last two weeks I've spent every day cleaning, sorting, boxing up, donating, tossing and finally cleaning and scrubbing getting our little home ready for the market. We meet with our Realtor early tomorrow morning to put it up for sale. All that is a little more difficult with a bum ankle. And also I wonder if in a couple of months of living without all the non-essential items I boxed up and put in storage if we will decide to have a garage sale and sell everything except the sentimental stuff. Hmmm.

Maggie has been such a trooper with me so busy during the day. She likes to "help" is getting better at playing by herself and asks to read books all the time now - I think it's just so she can sit on my lap and have some Mommy time - to which I can barely say no to. It's very sweet, and I love that time with her.

I went to the doctor on Monday, two more weeks in the walking cast: my ankle still really hurts and feels pretty weak a lot of the time, but another set of x-rays showed it's not broken. So it's good news about it not being broken, however my inability to walk normally is a downer. Maybe I should get off my feet a little more, but there's a lot to get done around here to get everything ready for selling our house!

No comments: