May 17, 2007

Maggie does the DARNDEST things!

No picture, just some funny stories, all from yesterday.
1) Yesterday morning while I was blowdrying my hair I look down and low and behold Maggie had gotten a disposable razor out of my drawer in and was "shaving" her leg (security cap was on). When she was done she rubbed her leg to see if it was smoother. No joke. I know she's seen me do this because I shut her in the bathroom with me when I get ready in the mornings, and have to keep the back side of the shower curtain open so she doesn't get worried (Mama has to be in sight at all times right now).

2) Changing her diaper in the afternoon she pointed to her dresser and kept saying "please" in sign language, she doesn't say it say it yet. She wanted her lotion. I put lotion on after her baths in the mornings, and usually she fusses about it when I put it on her. So, I put a dollop on her hand and she rubbed her hands together. So cute!!!

3) Learned how to run behind her Pooh-mobile. She runs up and down the kitchen with it now. Still not walking by herself yet, of course. Bad side: Maggie ran the Pooh-mobile down the stairs from the kitchen to the rec room and fell. I was too far behind to catch up. She keeps away from the stairs with it now, but sad that she had to learn the hard way. The running though is really darn cute, she is SO proud of herself.

4) At Mother's Day Out yesterday, two of the little boys were giving Maggie all kinds of loves. They were all sitting on the floor and they'd take turns giving hugs and kisses. Maggie and I had a talk about boys in the car on the way home (just kidding). Maggie already knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach- she grabbed on of the boys' sippy cups, and would hold it up for him to drink from it. I wish I had my camera then! This boy is already 2 years old, and there was Maggie holding up his sippy cup like he was a little baby. Hilarious!

No comments: