November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

There is so much to be thankful for this year! I can't even begin to list our blessings. I guess in short I am thankful for God's provision in our lives: good health, Tyler's career, Maggie is growing, a great house to live in and cars that work, a wonderful church to attend, awesome friends and most importantly Gods work and presence in our lives through Christ.

This year our friends Jamin & Christie and their two girls, Nyah and Aubrey, joined us and the Christians for our annnual Thanksgiving dinner. Jamin & Christie moved to Michigan this past spring, so we were really glad they could make it down.

Aubrey, playing with the top to the booster seat during dinner.
Jamin and Seth hamming it up for the camera.
Christie, Nyah and Jamin.
Tyler - really looking forward to turkey!
Alright, not the best picture of Maggie, but the only one I took. I guess I was too busy eating!
Seth, Dixie and Zayli - staples of our Thanksgiving. Every year except one we have had Thanksgiving together since we moved to Nashville. They are great friends!

No comments: