April 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I love blogging. It's so much fun, and I've been tagged! Becky Harrelson tagged me, so I'll play along.

The Rules
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact 1: I am still afraid of the dark when I'm outside, or at someone's house that is not my own
Fact 2: During marching band season (I know - total geek) of Sophomore year I had DARK GREEN hair. Mom was not pleased with that one!
Fact 3: One several summer at my Dad's house I had a pet cow (that's right, a cow)
Fact 4: I've been to 32 of 50 of the United States
Fact 5: I automatically like someone more when I find out they're left-handed like me (just a nice little bond to share)
Fact 6: I'm just about 100% Dutch, but can't speak a word of it (unless baachy counts, right, Dad?)
Fact 7: Because I'm left-handed I couldn't operate a can-opener easily until I was in college. Serious.
7 People tagged: - This one is hard because a lot of my friends have been doing this already, so here are some people that haven't been tagged by others - it doesn't add up to 7, but it will have to do.
Matt & Kathy Lott
Tara Arreguin
Heather Tucker
Janet Yates
Laura Speece

No comments: