June 9, 2008

I miss my friends!

This post is late, the past week or two I haven't had a lot of time to be on the computer.

The weekend after Memorial Day, Tyler's company went on a retreat to Phoenix, including all spouses. So, while we were there, we got to see our friends that recently moved there - the Yates. Smed is the associate pastor at Grace Bible Church in Tempe. Friday, while Tyler was in meetings, I got to go to In-N-Out for lunch and shopped at IKEA with Janet and her kids, Evi, Zoe and Emet. Talk about a great time. They moved at the end of February, and I have missed them terribly! It was so nice just to hang out.

Saturday morning, Smed picked us up for breakfast at their house, and we had fabulous blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes (2 different kinds, not all together). Again, it was awesome to just spend some time together. I love them all so much!
Emet, Janet, Evi, Zoe
Smed, Janet & Emet

No comments: