September 15, 2008

Isn't He Sweet?

Like, sticky. Here Daddy and Maggie are displaying Maggie's many bows. I got a craving the other day to learn how to make them, so a quick trip to Sally's Beauty Supply and a raid on my ribbon box and I made a bunch of them (Tara, Wendy inspired me). Some aren't really great, but the next time I decide to make them I am going to pick apart one of the ones I've bought.
And, with wands. I walked in the living room to find them waving these wands at each other. I quick got the camera and asked them to keep it up. I think they were turning themselves into animals? Anyway, I am so very thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a husband that loves our daughter so much and is willing to do girly things with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet!!!! I'm curious about the ribbons. I want in on that club! :)