September 28, 2008

No more pull-ups

Maggie's been potty-trained during the day since her birthday, nap times since spring. But, I haven't pushed bedtimes mostly because I didn't know how to do that but also because I was happy enough that she was potty-trained during the day. Lately she's been only having a wet pull-up once or twice a month, but didn't think much of it.

Tuesday night I was getting her ready for bed and Maggie says to me, "Mommy, I don't wanna wear my pull-up. I wanna wear my pannies to bed" (she doesn't pronounce the T in panTies). So, I let her wear her panties to bed. So here she is in her PJ's spitting out her toothpaste in the morning, no poofy bottom from a pull-up or diaper. I just can't believe how grown-up she is getting. We are so thankful for our big-little girl, and for how she has blessed our lives in so many ways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! Now you've opened a new line item in your budget. You may need to use it for stickers. :)