December 8, 2007

TyMel in Woods

Tyler here. I know I don't post much but Melissa's out of town so here I go.


Last weekend, Melissa, myself, and four other daring couples braved the elements in the back woods of East Tennessee. We roughed it in a five bedroom, three story cabin with hard wood floors, 20 foot ceilings, a ping-pong table, a pool table, a hot tub, a pin ball machine, and sweeping views of Tennessee. Well, we made it (barely). But really, this post isn't about that. We did this same thing three years ago and Janet Yates snapped a great picture of Melissa and I on the balcony without us knowing she was there. This year, Anthony Brooks tried to bring back that same magic. But this time, Melissa says I have an "I just farted" look on my face. I think it was the photographer but that's up for debate.


Anyway, here's the new pic followed by the old one. After that are some pics of the group.


Anthony's Picture:

Janet's Picture (3 years earlier):

The Group:

The Guys:

No comments: