December 11, 2007

Whew! I'm Home

First, an apology to everyone in the Seattle area that I did not get to see this quick trip. Don't take it personally, I just didn't have a lot of time outside of wedding flowers this time. We'll be back at Christmas, so give me a call.

I had a great time getting to do the flowers for my friend Kim's wedding. It was really nice that I was able to participate. It was also nice to get to do flowers and my Mom getting to see them in person. I trashed their garage with flower stems and mess, but it was fun.

Here are some pictures from my trip:
The flowers, bride and bridesmaid.
The flower girls carried kissing balls. They turned out really great for my first try. And Ros and Mikayla (pictured) did a great job.
My favorite picture from my trip: Niki Spangler. We've been friends since high school and she was in my wedding. She and her family live in the Los Angeles area, and I haven't seen her since Christmas 2003, so this was a REALLY BIG TREAT!!! I even got to meet her daughter, who turns 2 on Saturday. I cannot tell you how awesome it was to spend just a couple of short hours with her at her sister's wedding.
And, we did get to vist our cousin Olivia for a little bit. She was feeling a bit under the weather, so after some dancing and dinner we went back home.

No comments: