December 19, 2008

Maggie's First Christmas Program!!!

Thursday Maggie was in her first Christmas program at Mother's Day Out at our church. I apologize for the blurry pictures, sometimes I don't get the settings right on my camera for indoor far away shots (we got stuck towards the back because we weren't 20 minutes early).
She had a cough, so I didn't bring her to class on Wednesday and she didn't get to do the final practice on the stage, so Thursday I got her dressed and brought her to MDO about 10 minutes before the program began. I've got video, but Tyler has to show me how to import onto our Mac and do a quick edit. A group shot. Just look for the lamb.
Our child was the only child who could not give up their lovey for the performance.
Finally OK with being on stage in front of lots of people, singing the end of "Jesus Loves Me".
Maggie finally spots us at the back.
Maggie with Daddy after the program.
Maggie with Andrea and Karen, her MDO teachers. She doesn't look happy in the picture, but I promise you that she loves them and talks about them all the time! Thank you Andrea and Karen for all your hard work with the older two's class!

No comments: