December 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!

My good friend, Janet Yates has tagged me. So here are seven random facts about me (Melissa):
1. I love Excel & spreadsheets. I loved it when I was a retirement plan administrator, and I love it now that I do flowers. My flwoers spreadsheet has awesome formulas and everything. I'm a total nerd, and I know that you know that I am a nerd. =)
2. I hate watermelon, cantaloupe and berries (any kind). I do like apples, bananas, peaches, nectarines, oranges and pineapple. But i'd still rather eat some broccoli than fruit.
3. I do not like clowns.
4. My favorite movie of all time is The Great Outdoors, with John Candy & Dan Akroyd.
5. I like my coffee with enough creamer in it so it looks like a latte. I KNOW it's a lot of creamer, but I am 30 and pay my own bills, so I can drink it like that if I want.
6. I constantly miss the good Asian food I used to be able to get everywhere in Seattle. There are very few places here in Nashville that have good teriyaki/Thai/Japanese/Chinese, whereas at home every restaurant was good. I also miss the good seafood that living in a coastal state provides. When we go back to Seattle, Tyler and I always list out the places we want to eat while we are back.
7. I am allergic to most lipsticks. Even Clinique which is supposed to be hypoallergenic. They make my lips peel. That's why I always have to same color on. Once I find one I can wear, I wear it forever.

So there you are. Seven very random facts about Moi. Now I tag Kathy Lott, former coworker Angie Freeman, Becky Harrelson, and Amanda DeHoog. Amanda is my cousin Tom's wife, I just found out she's got a blog and it is awesome!!!

1 comment:

angie said...

Try Jasmine in Cool Springs. It's the best Thai I have found!